Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 2/3 cup Alta Dena Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup Alta Dena Half & Half
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Purée
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Stevia
- 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Combine all ingredients in a large Mason jar or 2-cup liquid measuring cup. Whisk together with milk frother until creamer increases in volume by about 25%.
- Pour over coffee or 2 shots of espresso to make a latte while holding back the foam with a spoon. Spoon out foam on top of coffee and enjoy!
- Store in a Mason jar or other air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 4 uses!
Tip #1: for a creamier and richer creamer, you may omit the Half & Half and increase Heavy Whipping Cream measurement to 1 cup.
Tip #2: pair creamer with a pumpkin spice flavored coffee or espresso for an elevated pumpkin experience!